The workshop is useful for finding new hidden resources as well as triggering them in your team.
This a creative process where different means of art serve as assistants to finding out what is to discover behind words, which are your inner impulses that create and limit your everyday roles. In order to trigger creativity we will use the means of visual art, clay, telling stores, movement and music. During the workshop you will get a picture of your team that enables you to get a glance of the structure of the relationships, see the hidden resources and development possibilities of it. The workshop will be successful even if the participants have never ever been engaged in art before. The abilities of the participants are not put on test and no one will embarrassed during the workshop.
The methodology of the workshop is based on the methods of contemporary art therapy.
CREATIVITY, TEAMWORK and MOTIVATION
Those are the values that we respect ourselves and help others to discover and implement.
We offer goal oriented courses in different forms and with different emphasis. This can be a creativity workshop where you will work with ceramics and porcelain painting or accomplish a serious training day. You will learn to discover the hidden sides of you and widen your view on world.
We also offer family events where besides a usual team, other members of the family and children are involved.
CERAMICS WORKSHOP FOR THE TEAM
Make your own coffee or tea cup
It is easy and wonderful. Moulding clay is enjoyable for the beginners as well as for those more experienced in this art. It is also good to summon your team from time to time and rewind and relax together and enjoy simple things. Ceramics workshop is also a suitable option during the big company events as a creativity section of the day.
What are the reasons to have a workshop?
- Get better acquainted with each other and your partners or to „warm up the relationship“.
- Spend fun time together
- Rewind and forget the stress of everyday life
- Celebrate a special event together with your colleagues
- Test yourself in new creative activities
- Find changes in everyday routine
- To be able to make fun things
- Cheerfulness from creative activity
- Making ceramics and fulfilling your childhood dreams
- Main knowledge and skills of making ceramics
- Beautiful, beyond-expectations-ceramic items